Over the past decade, there has been a growing recognition of the youth’s participation in economic, social and political processes. Governments, international agencies, civil society and private sector organizations across the World have realized that young people are powerful agents of change who, if supported and empowered, can drive the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals. Youth Exchange Program will offer a unique opportunity to learn , grown and act for social transformation.
You get to experience life in another country: Exchange allows you to experience what it is like to live and learn in another country, which, for many, is an eye-opening, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Plus, you can travel in the semester breaks, so you have the chance to rid yourself of the travel bug and have some fun before you start working full time.
Expand your language skill: While most students tend to choose countries where English is widely spoken and classes are taught in English, exchange provides budding linguists with an opportunity to immerse themselves in another language and develop their skills in a foreign study environment.
Educational benefits: Exchange enables you to add to the knowledge that you are learning in your Australian course by trying new specializations and learning in a different cultural context.
Looks great on your resume: Life experience? You’ll have a truckload once you return from a student exchange. The skills and attributes that you will gain studying overseas, the new perspective that you will gain and your willingness to put yourself outside your comfort zone will look great to future employers and will serve you well in all aspects of your life.
Benefits of Youth Exchange Program
- Many students who choose to study abroad are leaving their home for the first time. When they arrive in their new host country, they are fascinated by the distinct cultural perspectives. When you study abroad you will find incredible new foods, customs, traditions, and social atmospheres.
- You will find that you have a better understanding and appreciation for the nation’s people and history. You will have the opportunity to witness a completely new way of life.
- It also give the career opportunities Career Opportunities when you finish your study abroad program and return home, you will return with a new perspective on culture, language skills, a great education, and a willingness to learn. Needless to say, all of these are very attractive to future employers.
- Many students find that they love their host country so much that they decide to seek work there. If you can relate, you will find that a local education will be very valuable when searching for a potential job in that country.
- One of the biggest benefits of studying abroad is the opportunity to meet new lifelong friends from different backgrounds. While studying abroad, you will attend school and live with students from your host country. This gives you the opportunity to really get to know and create lasting relationships with your fellow students.
- After the study abroad program ends, make an effort stay in contact with your international friends. In addition to rewarding personal relationships, these friends can also be important networking tools later down the road.
Australia–Pak Youth Exchange Program
Our youth exchange program provides more than just a window to the world. It is an entire doorway to friendship, better international understanding and a brighter future as a member of the Youth Exchange Program, you will spend up your few days living with host friends and attending different programs.
You will learn a new way of living, a great deal about yourself, and maybe even a new language. You will also be an ambassador, teaching people you meet about your country, culture, and ideas.
You can help bring the world closer – and make some good friends in the process.
Turkey–Pak Youth Exchange Program
Turkey and Pakistan are sharing the brotherly relations since the ottoman empire. Youth Exchange Program with Turkey brings the ideal of global citizenship to life. Every time this program gives hundreds of young people the opportunity to experience life in other cultures and gain new understanding of the world through travel abroad. You will learn a new way of living, a great deal about yourself, and maybe even a new language. You will also be an ambassador, teaching people you meet about your country, culture, and ideas.